Thursday, August 27, 2015

#NOTD Julep - Brittany


Hey There,

Happy Thursday! 

Today I just wanted to pin point a popping color from www.julep.com (some shades are also available at Sephora).  

But I just have to say that this Julep Color Treat Nail Polish in the shade Brittany (Classic with a Twist) 

 I have received two compliments and couple of other second glances (which never happens) when I wear polish.

 My goal is to become a little better at painting my nails and take better care of my nail beds so that my nail shots can be a little more on point :) I'm working on it. 

But I used the Sephora brand Formula X System along with this Julep polish. 

This Brittany shade is described as a Bleached apricot ghost shimmer crème.
Let me know what you think. Do you have a similar nail color from a different brand?

This is a shade that I will probably use all year round. 

Thanks for Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment