Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Foundation Review: Maybelline Fit Me - Dewy + Smooth vs. Matte + Poreless

Hey There!!!

Happy Wednesday!

Today I wanted to test and show you all the difference between the two formula's of the Maybelline Fit me line of Foundation.  I am in the shade Coconut (355).  I believe that this is Maybelline's darkest shade within the Matte + Poreless line, which isn't that dark in my opinion.  The darkest shade in the Dewy + Smooth line is Mocha (360) which is a one shade darker than Coconut.  


Dew + Smooth: Normal to Dry Skin






Matte + Poreless: Normal to Oily




Swatches and Full Face


Top: Normal to Dry (Dewy + Smooth)

Bottom: Normal to Oily (Matte + Poreless)



As you can see the Matte + Poreless immediately blends into the skin with a matte finish.  The (top) normal to dry foundation some what sits on the top of skin with a shine. 

Normal to Dry 
***No Editing and No Filters***

Normal to Oily
***No Editing and No Filters***

As you can tell I am a little more shiny in the T-Zone in the Normal to Dry picture and in the Normal to Oily pic I am not.  

Therefore, I would definitely pick up another bottle of this Matte + Poreless during the warmer months. I would then pick up another bottle of the Dewy + Smooth formula during the winter months because my skin a lot drier in constant colder weather.  This Coconut shade really matches and blends into my skin really well. I really love it. 

You can purchase this both of the Normal to Dry and the Normal to Oily from Ulta, for $7.99.  

That is a great deal for foundation.  

Do you like this Foundation? Do you own it? Let me know what you think. Also, let me know what your favorite drug store foundation is. 

Thanks for Reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment