Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Review: Black Radiance - True Complexion, Soft Focus Finishing Powder


Happy Wednesday!!!

I recently purchased this powder because I did a quick drug store haul at work because I was running late for work one morning and also forgot my make up bag (#epic fail). So, this Black Radiance Soft Focus Finishing Powder in the Creamy Bronze is something I purchased, and let me tell you hunny.....

I fell in love.

I used it on a Saturday when I attended two youth football games and it was hot and I was sweating. Therefore, I just applied this finishing powder and the shine disappeared.  

Also, please see how this finishing powder appears on me without any filters or editing (with flash). 

I am really impressed with how this powder blends really well with my skin tone and also how it creates a flawless finish. 

This True Complexion Soft Focus Finishing Powder is offered in three different shades: 

8305
Creamy Bronze
8305
Milky Almond

8305
Golden Almond 
 As previously stated, I am in the shade Creamy Bronze.  

You can purchase this finishing powder from Drugstore.com for $6.99. 


 Let me know if you have any favorite powders that you can't live without. 

Also, let me know if you wouldn't mind purchasing this powder yourself. 

Thanks for Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment