Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Review: Wet N Wild Mega Slicks Lip Balm Stain


Greetings Beauties!!!

Today I am reviewing some of the Wet N Wild Mega Slicks Lip Balm Stains. I purchased these to review because they were only $2.99 and they were buy two get one free at CVS yesterday, here in DC. The colors show above from left to right are Coral of The Story, Pinky Promise, A Stiff Pink, and Red-Ioactive. 













I must say that I think that I am in love with these Balm Stains because they are really creamy and moisturizing. The are also very pigmented.  To make matters better, they are truly stains. Please see the pic below of my lips after I ate some pizza for dinner. No lie!!!

Lips After eating Pizza

Let me know what you think. I highly recommend them.  I want all of the shades but of course they are always picked over at the drugstores. So I may order some other shades online at Amazon.  


P.S. Please excuse my outfit, I just finished working out :) 

Let me know what you think. 

Also don't forget to follow me on IG @beautyshowoff and Twitter @CrutieOnDuty

And be sure to Like me on Facebook Beauty Show Off   :) My other social media buttons are located on the side panel of this page. 

Thanks for Reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment