Saturday, May 2, 2015

April Favorites

Greetings Beauties!

Happy May! 

Just wanted to share my April beauty favorites with you all.  

This pack comes with 25 cleansing wipes that wipe off a large amount of make up before you wash your face.  The grapefruit smell awesome and these wipes do not leave your skin feeling dry like some other facial wipes I have tried. 

I have been using the top right hand side shade to define my brows and it has been doing wonders. It is the perfect shade for my brow bone area. I have not experimented with the other shades too much but I plan to in the near future for my under eye highlight and contour.  

This foundation is definitely one of my favorite beauty products of all time. I really love the coverage it provides along with dewy finish.  Let me know if you love this foundation as well. At first I would only wear this foundation on the weekend (special occasion). However, now I just wear it everyday, because I just can't deny the coverage it provides.  I have yet to compare this to any other foundation. 

I recently did a hot or not review on this product and was thoroughly surprised at how it appeared on my skin after blending it out really well and taking a pic.  I really love the compact it comes in. The mirror is huge.  

This MAC Lipstick is in the shade Angel. In the past, with my darker skin, I have been reluctant to try pink lipstick, but this Angel shade has really helped me with my transition. Here is a picture of me from Instagram when I have it on. 

When I first tried this perfume, I though it smelled a little old school, but then I after I kept trying it, I noticed that after an hour the smell really transforms into a really sweet and pretty smell.  Also, the fragrance lasts all day.  The smell is so classic that it can be worn in the summer and winter in my opinion.   

So, those are my April favorites. Let me know what you think: If you plan to purchase any of these or if you already have any of them. 

Also don't forget to follow me on IG @beautyshowoff and Twitter @CrutieOnDuty

And be sure to Like me on Facebook Beauty Show Off   :) My other social media buttons are located on the side panel of this page. 

Thanks for Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment