Sunday, May 3, 2015

Five Item Make Up Challenge


Greeting Beauties!

I hope that everyone enjoyed the fight last night, if you received a chance to watch it. In honor of boxing, athletics and all things challenging, I have decided to challenge myself to create a make up look with only five items.

The real purpose of this challenge is to give myself an option to turn to when I am running late but still want to look made up :)

Here are my before shots.



And here are the items five (5) items.








I did do my brows before I used these products. Brows are a given for me :) See my eyebrow routine here

Here are the After Pics



Before and After

Which five make up items would you use if you were presented with this challenge?

Let me know.

Also don't forget to follow me on IG @beautyshowoff and Twitter @CrutieOnDuty

And be sure to Like me on Facebook Beauty Show Off   :) My other social media buttons are located on the side panel of this page. 

Thanks for Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment