Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Review: LORAC Alter Ego Eye Shadow Palette in Dream Girl


Greeting Beauties!

Today I would like to review the LORAC Alter Ego Eye Shadow Palette in Dream Girl. This was one of my Mother's Day presents from my husband. He is the best!!! :)

I bought it from Khols. So, I'm strolling through Khols on Mother's Day Eve, and I stumble across redone beauty section of Khols and it was completely amazing. It resembled a Sephora inside of the JCPenny. The brands the Khols mini beauty store had were The Balm, PUR Minerals, Real Techniques, and of course LORAC. Therefore, that will definitely be making a reappearance to the mini beauty store really soon :)



Carol the owner of LORAC states that, "Alter Ego Eye Shadow Palette in Dream Girl is such a fun palette because of the endless options of eye looks you can create. From a totally neutral, natural look to a subtle pop of color to a bright, colorful eye – you can do it all! Try using your finger for an extra-pigmented application."

I agree with this statement, because the nudes in the palette are completely gorgeous. The shimmery purple is definitely going to be one of my favorites.

Here they are swatched on my arm. After swatching them I definitely do agree with Carol in that these shadows do apply more pigmented with your finger tip. 




Let me know what you think. I love it. This palette will definitely be my go-to for the summer.

If you receive a chance please follow me on IG @beautyshowoff and Twitter @CrutieOnDuty

And I would also love if you would Like me on Facebook at Beauty Show Off   :) My other social media buttons are located on the side panel of this page. 

Thanks for Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment