Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Highlighting and Contouring with Tyra Beauty


Greetings Show Off's,

Not sure if everyone know's this but Tyra Banks has a new Cosmetics line (I didn't know at first). I think it is sold over the Home Shopping Network and also through individual Beautytainers.  
Special Thanks to Molly Jane Bertram from Tyra Beauty for sending me these highlighting and sculpting sticks.

These sticks are called "Light in a Stick" - Highlighter in SINsational City and "Sculpt in a Stick" - Face Contour in Deep. Both sticks retail at $25.00. 

I must say that I just love this packaging. Too Cute, right?

I also really like Tyra's logo.  
Initially I did not think that the contour stick would be dark enough, however it was. It worked out along side the highlight shade I used. 
To highlight I used the stared shade in the NYX  Conceal, Correct, and Contour palette. 

I really enjoyed the creaminess of these sticks. The formula makes it very easy to blend out the contour and highlighter with a damp beauty blender. After blending the contour and highlight, I added the Tyra Highlighter stick to the upper portion of my cheeks, bridge of my nose, and cupids bow. 
No Flash
I really like the results. The formula seems so lightweight, that it feels like I didn't put anything else on besides the foundation I started with.  
Flash

Flash
Let me know what you think. Would you purchase these sticks? I definitely would.  They are so easy to use.  Just visit Molly Jane Bertrum's sight here. I also, want to try some other items from Tyra's line like the blush sticks, eyebrow pen, lipsticks, and everything else, lol. 

Thanks for Reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment