Monday, June 22, 2015

Work #MOTD

Happy Monday!!!

Today I overslept and made it work really late. Just another case of the Monday Blues. 

So for my makeup today, I primed my eyes with MAC's Paint Pot in Painterly and then used the Maybelline Nudes Palette, for my crease and transition shades. 

With the LORAC Alter Ego eyeshadow Palette in Dream Girl, I used the green shimmer shade on my eyelids and placed the white shimmer shade (on the left hand side of the palette) on my inner eye corner. 

I then lined my eyes with the Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Liner and followed up with the Younique 3D Mega Lash. 

For the lips I used the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink Pearl. I love this shade. It's a really pretty "My Lips but Better" nude shade (If that makes sense). I think my sister left it over my house and I tried it and kept it. Sorry LaKisha :) 

That is all. Thanks for reading :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment