Thursday, July 30, 2015

#MOTD: Eyes on the 70's Palette


Greeting Beauties!!!
Unfortunately, I think this palette is sold out but there is a similar palette that BH Cosmetics offers, which is the Eyes on the '80s Eyeshadow Palette



I really like this 70's one though. The colors are really comparable, however, there are more shimmer shades in this '70s palette.


For the look I acheived below, I used the darkest blue shade (one the lid), the white shadow (on the brow bone), the neutral brown shde (in the crease), and the metallic gold brown shade (on the bottom lash line).






I used MAC's gold glitter on the bottom lash line as well. This glitter came in MAC holiday pigment set.

 I'm really feeling like the 70's right now. 


All Products used: 
Stila Stay All Day Foundation in Warm
BH Cosmetics Eyes on the '70s  Palette
NYX Correct, Conceal, and Contour Palette in Dark
LA Girl Pro Concealer in Almond
MAC Translucent Loose Powder
MAC Glitter in Gold 
Covergirl "Queen Collection" Bronzer
Jordana Powder Blush in Touch of Pink 
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Stain in Sultry

I would definitely wear this look out on the weekend during the daytime or night. Let me know what you think. Do you own a similar palette?

Shop This Post
Thanks for Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment