Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Burt's Bee's Facial Cleansing Towelettes

Hey There, 

I know I haven't been posting a lot lately and just wanted to touch base with you all. 

I am currently busy trying to get my life in order so that things will run more smoothly in my life.  But any who, I just wanted to drop a quick line and let you know that the these Burt's Bees Cucumber & Sage Facial Cleansing towelettes, are the bomb.com. 
When I opened up the pack around the twins, even they said that they smelled really good. I always go by their 5 year old opinions :) 


I highly recommend these because they are really calming to to the skin (where cucumbers have been known to do) and they remove a good amount of make up at the same time. 


They come in other scents such as Pink Grapefruit, White Tee Extract (yellow pack), and Cotton Extract (white pack - for sensitive skin). Can't wait to try those as well. 

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with White Tea Extract, 10 ea
Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes - Pink Grapefruit - 30 ctSensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract

Well, I hope that you all have a wonderful day. 

Take Care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment