Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Anniversary Nails



Good Evening,

In honor of my one month wedding anniversary, I painted my nails my husband's favorite color (Burnt Orange). This Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Enamel is in the color 630 Long Shot.  All of the colors of this line have gambling names associated with the color. Now, even with all of the controversary around the Revlon CEO stating that "He can smell when black people enter a room" I will still use this polish up and not purchase anything else Revlon.



I used the Sephora Formula X Nail System. The first bottle is supposed the cleans the nail. The second bottle you're supposed to use is the base coat (pink). The third is the Formula X system nail color (however, I used the Revlon Gel Envy) for the example above.  I then used the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish, in Clearly Quick (clear top coat, that helps it dry a lot faster).  Since I am a mother of three small children, my nails still chip fairly fast (oh well). However, with the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri its not as painful to sit down and paint them, since they dry so fast.



Let me know what you think. My husband said he liked them :)

What are your favorite base coats and top coats? I would love to know, so I can try them out one day. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment