Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Heatless Curls


Hi Beauties, 

Back on the subject of natural hairstyles.  My last post concerning natural hair was the  twits-out and the products used. Now let's get into how I achieved these curls with no heat whatsoever. My current goal is to leave the heat alone for a spell, since I did the most over the holiday season and during my wedding. My hair needs a break. However, I still want to style it in different ways. So, I picked up a couple of natural hair styling methods here and there and came up with the method below:

It was not hard, just took some time to air dry and for once in a life time I had some time due too the inclement weather we keep getting here in the DMV.


I used the Leave In, Oil, and Cream (LOC) Method on my hair after washing and then used the banding method. I then let it air dry for a day.  

Afterward, I used the Kinky Curly Styling Spritz and then rolled my hair up with some perm rods. 



Then I wrapped my hair with my satin bonnet and went to sleep. 


I woke up the next morning and removed the perm rods and plucked out as many curls as I could before work. 

This was my hair after it fell some more after getting off of work. 


Let me know what you think. Do you have any heat-less styles that you have tried?

Also don't forget to follow me on IG @beautyshowoff and Twitter @CrutieOnDuty

And be sure to Like me on Facebook Beauty Show Off   :) My other social media buttons are located on the side panel of this page. 

Thanks for Reading!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment