Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My Current Favorite Lipsticks


Hello Beautiful People, 

Today I will be sharing my five favorite shades that I keep in my purse on the regular.  I keep these specific shades on hand while I am out, just in case I want to switch my look up from natural to  a little more dramatic. 




I really love this color because it has an orange undertone that I like to pair with an orange blush that I have. I think this is a great colder weather shade.  



I love this lipstick color. The last time I wore it was to the Redskins game. It was the perfect shade for my Redskins gear. Love this color because it is a deeper red, however it is still subtle.  

(3) Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick in Ritual, $5.99 from TJ Maxx, $30.00 from Amazon


I was so excited when I found this shade at TJ Maxx for $5.99, when I know that Kat Von D is one of the more higher end brands that you can find at Sephora. I didn't try it on in the store, so I was a little nervous at the same time. When I got home and tried it I was so happy.  What a great find!! I would highly recommend looking through the cosmetics at TJ Maxx and Marshalls because you never know what you may find.  

(4) MAC Pro Longwear Lipstick in Made to Last , $12.00 from the Cosmetic Company at the Tanger Outlets, $49.52 from Amazon


I found this color at the Cosmetic Company that is located at the National Harbor Tanger Outlets.  This store sells higher end brands such as Bobbi Brown, MAC, and Estee Lauder at a discounted price.  Whenever I put this color on I feel like I'm putting chocolate on my lips. I believe that it is currently discontinued, so I think the only place you can find it is where I stated above and Amazon :(



I randomly found this at the MAC store in Union Station and fell in love. It is basically a sheer red.  It reminds me of a "my lips but better" shade.  Love it!!

Again,  
these are currently the lipsticks that stay on me at all times within the make up bag I keep in my purse.  


Let me know what lipsticks you currently keep in your purse or what your favorites are during the this current winter season. 

Thanks for reading!!!

Courtney ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment