Thursday, January 22, 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills: Tamanna Palette Review and Look



Greetings Beauties! 

Today I will be reviewing the Anastasia Beverly Hill Tamanna Palette while also displaying a smokey eye look that I did with it.  This palette was designed by a make up artist by the name of Tamanna Roashan and her social media name is +DressYourFace. She designed these colors for the fall and holiday season and they were designed with lighter and darker skin tones in mind.  I purchased this palette from Ulta for $29.00 and I think it is now sold out (I am just realizing this as I am writing this post, sorry).  The Anastasia Beverly Hills palettes are usually limited edition palettes, therefore, they sell out.  They currently have the Maya Mia Palette available. This particular palette was out before, so Anastasia Beverly Hills has reissued it.   I personally really love this palette (Tamanna) because there are a combination of really pretty lighter and darker shades that can create a complete look.  There are also a combination of matte and shimmery shades. This palette also comes with a two ended brush.  


With the look below I started with an eye shadow base, which was the MAC Paint Pot in Painterly. I then used the Bengal shade and swiped in over my crease area with an IT Cosmetics Crease Bush. I then used the Noir shade and put that over my eyelid. Afterward, I used Custom and put that over the Noir shade.  Then I used Chocolate as an ascent shade on the outer corner of my eye.  I also took a pencil brush and applied the chocolate shade along my lower lash line. Lastly I applied the NYX Collection Noir Liquid Black Liner along with the L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga mascara on the lashes. I then applied some falsies.  

Let me know what you think and if you have any palettes that you are currently using.  Also, let me know if you have this palette and what your favorite shades are within the palette. My favorite are Custom, China Rose, Sangria, and Gilded. I may do a look with these shades as well. 

Take Care and Thanks for reading!

Courtney :) 
  





No comments:

Post a Comment