Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Everyday Makeup Routine

Below are my current go to products for my everyday make up routine. These are what I have on hand for everyday use before heading out the door for work in the morning.  



(2) Foundation: MAC Pro Longwear  in NW47, $32.00
(3) Under Eye Concealer: NYX HD Concealer in Nutmeg, $4.99 
(4) Set Concealer: MAC Prep & Prime Transparent Powder, $26.00
(7) Highlight: Becca Highlighter in Topez, $38.00 
(8) Eyeliner (top lash line): NYX Collection Noir Black Liquid Eyeliner, $5.99
(9) Eyeliner (lower lash): NYX Collectiong Noir Black Khol Pencil, $7.35
(10) Mascara: L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Brown, $9.99 
(11) Lip Liner: NYX Lip Liner in Coffee, $3.50



Let me know what you use on an every day basis.  

Thanks for Reading! 

Courtney :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment