Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Black Winged Liner



Greetings!

Welcome to my first post. I am new at this and trying to see how it goes :)

Someone complimented my winged liner today. I was excited and thankful.  

I used NYX Collection Noir Liquid Black Liner 



NYX Collection Noir: Liquid Black Liner, $5.99 at Ulta

Its the best. The line dries shiny and it stays put all day long.

Here is how I created the look in the first picture fast in the morning before running out of the door for work.

Step One: Draw a diagonal line from the edge of you eye up toward your eyebrow tail.



Step Two: Draw from the edge closes to your eyebrow tail swipe the applicator tip toward the middle of you eye lid close to to the lash line.




Step Three: Then swipe the applicator brush from the inner corner of the lash line outward.



Step 4: Fill in where there is still open space.


Let me know if you have any questions. I would also love you to comment.

Thank You!

Courtney :)



No comments:

Post a Comment