Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Current Top Five


Hi Beauties!

I wanted to share my current top five since I think I have missed the opportunity for a January Favorites post. I will possibly do a February favorites (if I don't let that one slip away as well).  

My current top five beauty products are shown above and are listed below: 

(1) L'Oreal True Match Foundation, $9.99: I am in the shade C6 - Soft Sable 
Love this foundation. It provides very similar coverage to the higher end brands that I use (MAC & Stila).  I also like that it is lightweight and that you can build upon it.  At first when I saw that my shade appeared to be cool, I was a little skeptical because someone once told me that I have warm undertones, but as I compared it to a shade that I currently own in the Revlon Color Stay line, it appeared very similar to that, so I just went with this and it matches perfectly after blending in.  I am not noticing that it is transferring on anything like my clothes or papers at work, so this is a great buy in my opinion.  


This has really erased my dark spots tremendously at a faster pace than a lot of other dark spot erasers that I have tried. A little pricey, but it does work. 

This blush is beautiful in my opinion and I love to pair it with a more neutral lip. I notice that when I pair it with a red lip that it is a little too much red going on. But it is really pretty and already has shimmer in it so I don't necessarily have to add a highlight on top of this.  Really pretty shade. I wear it almost everyday. 


I'm sure everyone has already seen this before and is probably tired of everyone raving about it, but I just can't get enough of this. It is so pretty (especially on darker skin tones).  

(5) Gorgio Armani Si, $70.00

I purchased this during the holiday season for $75.00 from Ulta and it came with a matching body lotion.  At the time Ulta was having a deal where if you spent more than $50.00 on a fragrance purchase then you would receive a free robe. I love deals like this. The big department stores do this as well during the holiday seasons.  This smells so good. My husband really likes it. I bought this especially for my wedding day, and now I just wear it everyday (when I remember).  It is a mix between a musk and flowery light scent.  Its just a really pretty smell. I love it. 

Let me know what some of your must-have beauty products are. If you can pick five (which was extremely hard for me), let me know what they are in the comments section below. 

Thanks for reading!








No comments:

Post a Comment