Friday, February 6, 2015

Easy Eye Look with the LORAC Pro Palette


Hey Beauties!

There are some palettes out there that can help you achieve some really easy eye looks. I tried an easy smokey eye look with the LORAC Pro Palette. 

The LORAC Pro Palette has a great combination of shimmer and matte shades that go really well with one another.  With this look, I used Gold on my lids, Pewter as a crease and an accent shade and Mauve as an upper crease shade.  Along the lower lash line I used Pewter and Mauve and smoked it out a little. As you can see above, I also used the Becca Highlighter in Topez as a highlight on my brow bone. On the lips I used the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo.  


Here is a step-by-step guide of what I did.  

And that is it. I love the shimmer shades in the palette. They are really pigmented. I plan to use some of the darker shades for a smokey eye look in the near future.  I also want to start to using more of the matte shades.  




This was really easy and I used the same eye shadow brush for all sades. Let me know what your favorite palettes are or which eye shadows brands you prefer. 

Thanks for Reading :) 

Courtney 








No comments:

Post a Comment