Happy Monday Beauties,
Yesterday I found a beautiful make-up artist on Instagram that created an amazing look with the Becca Cosmetics Opal Shimmering Skin Perfector. On Instagram her name is @mua_larisa and she also has Youtube channel by the name of napRISApy1.
Above are most of the products I used.
(1) MAC Paint Pot in Painterly as an eye shadow base/primer
(2) MAC eyeshadow in Saddle within the crease as a transition shade
(3) MAC eyeshadow in Embark as an accent shade within crease
(4) MAC eyeshadow in Gorgeous Gold on the eyelid and brow bone highlight
(5) MAC pigment in English Gild on lid as well on top of Gorgeous Gold (limited edition)
(6) Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Rich Mahogany for my contour
(11) Venus Lashes from Beauty for Your Beauty Supply Store
And here is how it came out:
Let me know what you think and if you have any questions. What are some of your favorite eyeshadows, highlighters, contour shades, etc that you are currently using.
Thanks for reading!!!