Wednesday, February 18, 2015

MAC Lipstick Dupe


I was excited when I found out that I own lipsticks that are very similar to one another. 

They are the MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Dreaminess ($22.00) and the Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor in Born With It ($7.49).  That is a $14.51 difference.  

They are very similar in shade however the Born With It is a little more shimmery than Dreaminess.  








So, as you can see, they are very similar. When I swatched them both on my arm the Maybelline Born with it left a shimmer stain, which I thought was kind of cool.  Therefore, the Dreaminess is a little more matte than the Born With It. 

Do you know of any dupes where one is more expensive than the other? If so, let me know. 

Thanks for Reading!!!










Widget is loading comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment