Thursday, March 5, 2015

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette


Funny story - When I went to Ulta yesterday, I was looking for the new Too Faced Natural Matte Eyes Palette (which is exclusively sold +ultabeauty):

and I thought that this was it
But I really purchased this. icon  




Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette, $36.00


From Left to Right: Heaven, Silk Teddy, Nude, Cashmere Bunny, Sexspresso, Push-up, Erotica, Honey Pot, and Chocolate Martini

When I went to the Starbucks shortly after, I looked it up online in order to see if the shades matched the Matte palette and of course they didn't. The three top shades (Heaven, Cashmere Bunny, and Sexspresso) are all the same but the remainder of the shades within the Natural Eyes Palette are shimmer shades.  I was about to return it because I wanted something brand new to review, but then changed my mind because I rather have a palette with shimmer and matte shades mixed.  So below are eye tutorial pics that come with the palette and I chose to do the Day look (where I applied Heaven on the lid and blended all the way up toward the brow bone, I then applied Cashmere Bunny to the crease and then Sexspresso to the lid and lower lash line. I also used the Push-Up on the lid and Silk Teddy in the inner corner of the eye): 


Here is how it turned out: 





Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear in Sandalwood
Under Eye Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC42
Eye Primer: Urban Decay Eye Primer
Eyes: Too Faced Natural Eye Palette (of course)
Liner: NYX Black Ergonomics Liner in Black
Lashes: Kiss iEnvy Natural Lashes
Mascara: L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black
Blush: Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush in Poppy Pashion
Highlighter: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Riviera Strip
Contour: NYX Color Corrector, Contour, and Highlight Palette in Dark
Lip: Dark Brow Lip Liner paired with Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Coral

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Which palette would you prefer the Matte or the Matte and Shimmer mixed?

Thanks for reading!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment