Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Estee Lauder Blush: No Makeup - Makeup


Good Afternoon Beauties!
Since I didn't have much time today for makeup play, I decided to do a no makeup - makeup look featuring +Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush in Poppy Passion. This blush had me at hello when the sales associated tried it on on top of the +Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation at +Macy's. I fell in love. Isn't the packaging just gorgeous? 




Since I didn't have much time this morning I just applied this blush on top of my foundation and received a great look. I also added some +e.l.f. Cosmetics pink lip gloss.  


I probably should have added more under eye concealer but did not have time :( 

Let me know what you use when you are trying to create a more natural looks in the comments section below. 

Thanks for reading!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment