Wednesday, April 8, 2015

March Beauty Favorites



Greetings!

Before we get into the double digits of April, I would like to share my March beauty favorites with you all.

They are the:








Let us begin reviewing the beauty products first. 



The Natural Eyes Palette is awesome for creating everyday looks along with night time looks. 

Recently when I went to the Jazmine Sullivan concert I went straight from work because it was held on a week night. Therefore, I used the daytime shades during work hours and then easily updated the look with the other shades in the palette (and added some falsies) before I left for the concert for more of a night time look. 

My next March favorite is the Estee Lauder Blush in the shade Poppy. 

Thus is such a beautiful shade. When this blush is paired with the Estee Lauder double wear foundation it glides on and blends well with a really nice finish. 

Next, let me tell you about this Real Techniques Buffing Brush. 

I have found that it is awesome for applying foundation. I haven't used my (off brand) beauty blender in a long time because of this brush.  I have a couple of dark spots from some recent acne breakouts that I have been dealing with and this brush is on point with applying my foundation evenly while also yielding great coverage. The bristles are soft as well for the price. 

Moving along with the skin care. After I started breaking out during the month of February I noticed that I was no exfoliating my skin enough. Therefore, I went out to pick the Nuetrogena's Oil Free Acne Wash Foaming Scrub. 
I believe this has really done the trick, because I have not recently received any breakouts within the past couple weeks. I am extremely happy with this foaming scrub because it leaves my face feeling really clean no matter how much make-up I put on that day. 

Next product is the CVS Oil Free Makeup Remover. 

This is such an awesome formula that takes every inch of eye make up off in one swipe. On the bottle it states that it removes water proof mascara and that it is comparable to the Nuetrogena oil free eye make up remover. Moving on to the CVS Cotton Rounds, because there two go hand and in my current beauty regimen. 

These cotton rounds are dual sided, where one side is soft and the other side is strong. I love using the strong side along with my eye make up remover because I don't have to rub my eye as much as I do if I were using a soft cotton square (which is what I was using before).

My last favorite is the derma e Anti-Wrinkle Treatment with Vitamin A and E.  
I have been using this at night after my moisturizer and I believe it has been helping clear up my dark spots while also making my skin appear a little brighter.  I don't have many wrinkles, so hopefully this product is helping to prevent that as well.  

So that is it. Let me know if you have tried any of these beauty and/or skin care products?  Also, let me know if you love them, like them, or even hate them. 

Thanks for reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment