Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Work Look: Covergirl Eye Enhancers 3 Kit "Golden Sunset" Palette



If you feel like you don't have time for your eyes in the morning don't feel bad. I fee the same way. 

Here is a quick an easy eye look to achieve with a drug store brand product while sitting at your desk at work or anywhere else for that matter.  

 This Covergirl Eye Enhancers 3-Kit Shadows in Golden Sunset lives in my desk as work.  I purchased this from the CVS for like $4.99 (don't really remember). I use this when I randomly want to put eye shadow on since I usually don't have time to do it in the morning when trying to hurry out of the house.  

In the picture below I used the yellow shade all over my lid up to the brow bone and then the middle golden shade just on the lid. This is so easy and fast, if you want to spice up your look in a hurry at your desk. EASY!!!!






When choosing two colors for work I try to stick with two neutral colors so that it doesn't look too over done for the work place. 
Let me know if you do the same thing or if this post has helped you in anyway. 

Thanks for Reading!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment