Friday, March 27, 2015

Kat Von D "The Kat Eye Set" Review


Happy Weekend Beauties!

When I was on my honeymoon last week, we stopped by the Galleria Mall in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and I was happy to find a Sephora there.  At checkout I purchased a Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick along with The Kay Eye Set ($15.00).  Since they come in the mini set, of course they are a lot smaller than the regular sized liner and mascara. 

It love at first sight with this set. I could tell by the picture that the liner tip and I would get along well.   




I recently purchased the NYX Curve Liner in Jet Black ($14.99) and I do love it, however when compared to the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, it is more pigmented and glides on a lot smoother, which makes it easier to draw your "Kat" eye.  

Here are close up pics with both the Tattoo Liner along with the Immortal Lash Mascara. 


The mascara is awesome as well. The wand lengthens and separates the lashes very naturally without clumping up.  I love it. Once these run out I will more than likely go out and purchase the regular sizes.  The regular size Liner costs $19.00 and the regular sized Immortal Lash mascara is $20.00. Those costs are little steep but I think it is worth it, if the set gets discontinued. 





Let me know what you think and if you plan on purchasing the "Kat Eye Set" in the near future. It is a great buy. 

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. 

Thanks for Reading!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment