Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Review: Hawaii Collection by OPI



Good Morning Beauties!

Today I just want to comment on how much I love the O.P.I. Hawaii collection. I really wish that I could afford all of the shades, however I did purchase the O.P.I. Hawaii mini collection for $13.99 at Ulta. 
You can click on this in My Favorites link to purchase for $5.99
You can purchase this through my favorites link for $5.99

Since each regular sized bottle cost $9.50, I would rather pay $13.99 than $38.00 in order to try at least four of the shades.  There is a vendor on Amazon that is selling the collection for $65.90 (link in my favorites section on the right hand side). To bad I don't have enough time to paint my nails at night anymore (I'm so tired). I may update this post later with pictures of each shade in order to show how they appear on brown skin :)  

The least I can do is show you all how pretty each shade is through the bottle. 

That's Hula-rious!

My Gecko Does Tricks

Do You Take Lei Away?

Is Mai Tai Crooked?

Go with the Lava Flow

Aloha From OPI

Suzi Shops & Island Hops

Just Lanai-ing Around

Hello Hawaii Ya?

This Color's Making Waves

Lost My Bikini In Molokini

Pineapples Have Peelings Too!

Which one is your favorite? I love them all. If I do purchase a full sized bottle I think I would get the "Is Mai Tai Crooked?" shade. It is a really pretty Coral shade, and I don't have anything like it. Again, let me know which is your favorite, if you have already purchased some of these, or if you plan to purchase one or some.

P.S. In honor of Hawaii and all things vacation, I will post a pic from my recent honeymoon vacation last month. I had a ball. On this trip I painted my nails with "Lost My Bikini In Molokini" (The purple shade - not pictured). 


Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment