Friday, June 12, 2015

Julep June Maven Box

Greetings Show Off's, 

So, when I received this Julep Maven box in the mail last week, the girls were standing right behind me as I opened and of course the two lollipops inside were really appealing to them. So, I had to hurry up and go and grab my camera and take pics so that they could hurry up and have them. SMH.  So, these pics may not be as good as I may have wanted :) I though that was cute though (that this box came with lollipops).

This seemed to be a Limited Edition box because inside was: 
Lori (left) and Jacqueline (right)
and these are limited edition polishes. 
Lori (Classic with a Twist) and Jacqueline (Classic with a Twist) are both apart of the month of "The Deep End Collection". 
Details
from julep.com
Breakthrough Oxygen Technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nailshealthy and more beautiful at the same time. Our proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening Hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. You'll never look at nail polish the same way again.
Pro Tip
from julep.com
  1. Start with a base coat. This protects your nails from damage and staining, and creates a smooth base for your nail polish.
  2. Apply nail polish in thin layers, and give each coat time to dry before applying the next. This helps your color dry evenly and quickly.
  3. To extend the life of your manicure, start each layer by sealing your free edges. Lightly brush nail polish across the edge and under the tip of each nail.
  4. To make your nail polish pop, apply a layer of white polish between the base coat and color.
  5. Finish with a top coat to protect your nail polish against chips. Reapply every couple of days to keep your manicure looking fresh.

The Lori color is labeled as a Jelly polish which is described as Pressed marionberry jelly. It brushes on very sheer.

The Jacqueline color is described as a Bright grenadine shimmer.
(Please excuse the pen marking on my hand. The lady that did my pedicure yesterday randomly read my palm and told me that I was very kind/good, lucky, and will have too much money next year, lol)

The box also came with a Limited Edition lip gloss. This gloss is in the color Candy Apple.
Details 
from julep.com
What it is:
Enriched with natural ingredients that soothe, hydrate, and plump lips, this silky-smooth treatment delivers major moisture with a hint of tint.
What it does:
Cooling Zamac tip soothes lips and boosts microcirculation
Omega-rich pumpkin seed oil boosts lipids & helps retain elasticity
Healing oil blend enhances definition & locks in hydration
Vitamin E unleashes protective antioxidants to prevent collagen loss
Pro Tip
from julep.com
Apply liberally before bed for an intensive overnight treatment. Your lips will absorb the moisture while you sleep. and you'll wake up with a full, lovely pout.
Review
I love that this gloss and a metal applicator. I have never seen this before. I also love that it is not sticky like most glosses can be.  It goes on really smooth and feels really moisturizing. I don't have any liner on in this picture, however, I think this gloss would go great with some brown liner. 

Offer 
If you click below it will take to the place were you can sign up to receive a Free Welcome Box, and 2 months of Maven & Free Shipping for just $39.98. Plus save 20% each month.  This is great deal in my opinion if you love polish and beauty products. 
  Julep Beauty Inc.
Overall, I am really satisfied with this June Maven Box. I'm in love with both nail colors. I can't wait for next month. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns as it pertains to this offer. Also let me know if you like these colors.

If you receive a chance please follow me on IG @beautyshowoff  and Twitter @CrutieOnDuty

And I would also love if you would Like me on Facebook at Beauty Show Off   :) My other social media buttons are located on the side panel of this page.

Thanks for Reading!!!

and don't forget to.......