Monday, June 15, 2015

Featured On Loft.com

Greetings Show Off's, 

Just want to do a little Showing Off today.....

So, I was recently featured on Loft.com by posting a pic on Instagram using the hashtag #loveloft here.

Here is the picture they used. You have to scroll down a little to find it :) 
I'm just excited that my picture was featured on a major clothing distributor's website that I am in love with. 

Let me just say that I am in love with this dress and this is definitely not going to be the last time you see me in it, okay (snap, snap). Reason's why I love it (Sorry I don't have a full body pic of it): 

#1. It has pockets! 
#2. It is a below the knee dress that flares, and;
#3. It ties at the waist
#4. The fabric is soft and comfortable
#5. The print is amazing :) 

Here is a bottom portion pic of it from @sahrahshermansamuel on Instagram. 
Love It! Unfortunately, I think it is sold out, because I couldn't find it online.  However, they still may have some in store :( My necklace in this pic is also Loft. I picked this dress out with my graduation outfit in mind, but went with something else a little more on neutral side because this dress should not be covered "Okay"!!!

About LOFT
At LOFT, we believe the best relationships are built on trust. Well, that and an amazing wardrobe. We became a trusted personal stylist by connecting with women on a genuine level – equal parts expert, confidante and friend who tells it like it is. We give her fashion advice, ideas and inspiration that make her style aspirations attainable. We believe in offering versatile, accessible and affordable fashion with undeniably feminine appeal, special and unexpected details and a flattering fit.

This description is specifically why I love LOFT. I am petite (5 feet exactly) and their pants, shirts, and skirts actually fit me where I do not have to get them tailored.  I also love that their clothing is really comfortable. 
I just #loveloft :) 

If you receive a chance please follow me on IG @beautyshowoff  and Twitter @CrutieOnDuty

And I would also love if you would Like me on Facebook at Beauty Show Off   :) My other social media buttons are located on the side panel of this page.

Thanks for Reading!!!