Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Wedding Makeup


Greetings Show Off's, 

Today I would like to share with you all the makeup products I used on myself for my wedding day. Yes, I did my own makeup (trying to save money) :) So, here is what I used:
Wedding Makeup


Beauty product
nyxcosmetics.com


Mac cosmetics makeup
maccosmetics.com


Mac cosmetics makeup
maccosmetics.com


Mac cosmetic
maccosmetics.com



Mineral face powder
nyxcosmetics.com


MAC Cosmetics long false eyelash
$16 - selfridges.com



MAC Cosmetics matte foundation
$33 - selfridges.com


MAC Cosmetics black face makeup
$26 - selfridges.com



Pink lips makeup
nyxcosmetics.com
I am happy that my makeup was the first thing I did before anything else the morning of my wedding, so that my makeup could set and all I had to do was minor touch ups right before the ceremony. 
One of the things I struggled to keep up with was my lip stick, which was MAC's Viva Glam II lipstick.  I left it in the dressing room before I left to go walk down the aisle.
I should have taken my lipstick with me down the aisle (since I did not have a make up artist to tend to my beckoned call). I should have held the lipstick in the same hand as my bouquet, where I could have hid it. Or I should have hid it in an unmentionable place :)
My other mistakes: I did received some photos back where the camera gave me a lot of white under eye circles where I believe this is called make up flash back. I believe the NYX Mineral Face Powder along with the MAC Pro Longwear concealer did this. 
I didn't get many close up's that I would care to share, however, I think that a lot of my looks in these pics came out really natural and not as dramatic as I thought :)
I received a lot of compliments and people asked me who did my makeup, where I would humbly reply "I did" :)

My husband and I have been married for almost 7 months now and have been having a great time thus far. I pray we have many more months/years. 

Special Thanks to Corey from Raw Aperture Photography (https://www.facebook.com/RawAperturePhotography?pnref=lhc) for taking such beautiful photos. All photo credit goes to him.  
Let me know if you have any questions as it pertains to my wedding makeup!

Hopefully, the mistakes I mentioned will help you at your future weddings or special occasions where you will be taking a lot of pictures.

If you receive a chance please follow me on IG @beautyshowoff  and Twitter @CrutieOnDuty

And I would also love if you would Like me on Facebook at Beauty Show Off   :) My other social media buttons are located on the side panel of this page.

Thanks for Reading!!!

and don't forget to.......