Thursday, July 9, 2015

Favorite Lip Color for Work

Greetings Show-Off's
I think I have raved about this lip color before, but I just have to reiterate the beauty of this lip color. It is the perfect shade for the office (in my opinion).  It is a perfect blend of brown, orange and red, that creates a beautiful neutral look that isn't too flamboyant for the office. 

Also the formula of this L'oreal Colour Riche Lipcolour in Cinnamon Toastis really moisturizing.

Lipstick Description: 
Lipcolour with intensely rich color and hydration
Enriched with nourishing ingredients like Omega 3, Vitamin E, and Argan Oil to condition and soften lips
Love It!!!

I paired it with my Cinnamon Lip Liner from Mary Kay. 


I'm sure this lip color is more for the Fall, however, I think it is perfect for the office.  
Let me know what you think and if you are going to put this shade on your makeup wish list. 

Thanks for Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment