Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Ann Taylor Semi-Annual Sale


Greetings Show Off's,

Today is the first day of Ann Taylor's Semi-Annual Sale.   I must admit, this is the only time I shop here (during a sale) because their prices are a little steep (compared to Forever and similar places). However, if you are into quality and fit then this is the store for you. Here are a couple of items on my current wish list. All are not on sale :( 

Here is a skirt I purchased during a sale last year.
Shirt: +LOFT
Necklace: +LOFT
Skirt: +Ann Taylor
 This is one of my favorite skirts.
I love work clothes if you couldn't tell.

Hope you find somethings you like and you get them for a good price during this sale period. www.loft.com is also offering 50% off today.

Thanks for Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment