Monday, July 6, 2015

Summer Festival Ready

Summer Festival Ready


Mara Hoffman jump suit
renttherunway.com



Ann Taylor flat shoes
anntaylor.com


Ann Taylor clutch
anntaylor.com



Ann Taylor white ring
anntaylor.com



LORAC gold eyeshadow
loraccosmetics.com


Lancôme lips makeup
lancome-usa.com




Greetings Show Off's, 

Here is my wish list for a upcoming wine festival that I will be attending. I am in love with rompers, because they flatter my short frame more so than jump suits and maxi dresses.

Of course, the shoes and accessories are from my favorite store (Ann Taylor). Love all they have to offer. Not only do they sell amazing attire that fits my short stature, they also have awesome shoes, jewelry and accessories. Love these sunglasses. I really want them, tear :). 

I love both of these shoes, however, I know the yellow strap wedges would look the best on my feet. 

Let me know what you think. Do you have any upcoming outdoor summer festival's/concerts that you are excited about? 

Thanks for Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment