Wednesday, July 1, 2015

#MOTD for Work

Greetings Show Off's,

The stars of the show for today's #motd are the Too Face Natural Eyes palette for my eyes and the NYX Correct, Conceal and Contour palette (a dupe of MAC's).  
I used the NYX Correct, Conceal and Contour palette for my eyebrow highlight and under eye highlight. I also used the brown shade located in the top right hand corner on my under eye area for concealing. I also used the deepest brown shade for contouring.  Lastly, I applied the color correct shade (reddish brown) on my chin area and on some other dark areas on my forehead. I did all of this before I applied my foundation (which was MAC's Prolongwear foundation in NW47).  After I applied the foundation I also used the Tyra Beauty contour stick, in order to go back over where I contoured before I applied my foundation. 
For the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette, I used Cashmere Bunny in the Crease, Push up on the Lid, Erotica on the outer "V" of the lid and Heaven on the inner corner of my eye.  
I lined my eyes with Julep's Gel Eye Glider in Smoky Taupe Shimmer icon

I really love this liner because it is really creamy and shimmery.  It really does glide on so it is true to the name. 
This lipstick which is pictured above is Mary Kay's Redwood (very old). I lined my lips with Mary Kay's lip liner in dark brown.  

I used Younique's 3D Fiber Lash on my lashes. This mascara is really awesome. 
Let me know what you think. Which palette's do you reach for, for work makeup? 
Thanks for Reading!!! and Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment