Thursday, July 2, 2015

Nivea In Shower Body Lotion

Greetings Show Off's, 

I tried this lotion (Nivea In Shower Body Lotion) twice, and to make a long story short, I used it without adding any additional lotion after getting out of the shower, and my feet were very ashy after two hours, but my feet are always ashy. My husband is always joaning on me for that. No, other parts were really ashy, however, it is not the same result of when I apply my Nivea Essentially Enriched Body lotion. My skin feels really moisturized after I use the Essentially Enriched lotion and my feet do not get ashy. 
How To Use: 
(1) Use your normal shower product and rinse off. 
(2) Apply In-Shower Body Lotion on wet skin while still in the shower. Avoid applying to the bottom of feet. 
(3) Rinse Body
(4) Dry yourself, get dressed and go.  
Next time I will try the Nivea In Shower Body Lotion for Very Dry Skin, because that is what I have (Clearly).  I'm just an ashy person. I still may need to add lotion to my feet even after using this (I'm pretty sure).  

In an effort to bring a pop of color to this post, I added in my sour patch kids, because I was eating some as I was taking these pics.  
I do think that these lotions are very convenient when you are in a rush in the morning, on your way to work.  Have you tried this? What do you think? 

Thanks for Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment