Thursday, November 5, 2015

Mini Drug Store Haul


 Happy Thursday!!!

Yesterday, I went to the Rite Aide in order to pick up some lashes, because I lost my lashes that I was going to put on at my desk in my purse somewhere. 
I really love these lashes by Kiss Cosmetics. I especially love the Ritzy style. I think these were $3.99 and one of them comes with a bonus lash glue.  


I am not a big fan of this Wet & Wild Mascara. The formula is not very pigmented.  I am only going to use this as a back up at work when I forget to use mascara in the morning at home. I guess this is what you get for $1.99. 

I love trying out black radiance products because they are so inexpensive. So far, so good with this one. 
I purchased this black Jesse's Girl liner because I heard that their black liquid liner was really good, however this pencil didn't do it for me. The formula of the pencil is really stale. 
I needed a new face wash so I decided on this one because I have a lot of white and black heads as you can tell from my selfies :) So far so good. Has anyone tried this? 
Kiss Lashes in Ritzy
Kiss Lashes in Flirty
I hope that everyone has a wonderful rest of the week. 

Thanks for Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment