Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Maybelline Lip Gloss Palette

Happy Tuesday!!!

I recently picked up this Maybelline Lip Gloss Palette from Rite Aide because it looks really pretty, right? The link I have is from Ulta, because it is only $11.99 there, and I think I purchased this for $12.99 from the Rite Aid, and I couldn't find this on their website. 
The back of this palette states: "Eight irresistible gloss shades ranging from nude to wine"  

I purchased this palette in order to test the pigment and the level of moisture that these glosses provide. I was really happy to see that it came with a lip brush, because you can't see the brush when it is closed.  There is no mirror. Maybelline needs to improve on that with all of their palettes (in my opinion). 



Here they are swatched on my arm and my lips in the same order as they are shown in this palette. 

As you can see the two nude shades are very similar (practically the same thing), and seven and eight are similar as well. 

One
Two 
Three 

Four  

Five 

 Six 

Seven 

Eight 

As stated before the first and last two shades are very similar to one another. I think the best way to wear these glosses are over a lipstick in order to create more of a shine. 

Let me know what you think. I really like the packaging. The sleekness of this palette really caught my eye at the Rite Aide. These glosses were very moisturizing as well. Good job, overall Maybelline.  
Thanks for Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment