Friday, December 4, 2015

Kiss Lashes and Lash Glue

Happy Friday!!! 

I am in love with these Kiss Lashes and Lash glue. The different styles are amazing (in my opinion). I want all of them. The have so many styles and are super affordable. 
I purchased these from one of my favorite drug stores (Rite Aid).  You can also purchase this brand of lashes from your local beauty supply store as well.
I am loving this lash glue as well because it is black and it dries really fast.  
It also does not irritate my eye lids. I'm not sure if it is because of the Aloe inside of it or not.
 I barely feel like I have these lashes on with this glue. I love it. 
Here is how the Shy lashes look like on me. 
Love these.

Let me know what you think and if you have any favorite Kiss Lahses. Make sure you try this lash glue. It is really good and affordable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment