Happy Sunday Beauties!
Since the Oscars come on today, I thought that I would do an Oscars inspired look staring the MAC Gold Glitter that I did a recent review on here. Using the products pictured above here is how I accomplished this look.
(1) MAC Eyeshadow in Saddle along with Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette eyeshadow in China Rose within crease.
(2) After applying tape add MAC Eyeshadow in Embark on the lid and to the lower crease area.
(3) Sprayed eyeshadow brush with NYX Dewy Setting Spray and picked up MAC Gold Glitter and applied onto the lid on top of the Dark Chocolate eyeshadow.
(4) Added Wet and Wild Black Glitter Liner along with their black glitter eyeliner pencil to the lower lid.
(5) Removed tape and applied mascara to the lashes and added false lashes.
(6) Applied Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in Sandalwood to face. Then added and blended MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC45 to under eye area, bridge of nose, and chin for highlight.
(7) Applied Black Radiance Pressed Powder in Rich Mahogany for contour onto the hallows of cheeks and along the top of the forehead.
(8) Added Jordana Blush in Blushing Rose to cheeks and Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer, Blush and Eyeshadow in Riviera Strip/Sand Bronzer onto the top of the cheek bone area.
(9) Applied red lip liner along with MAC Lipstick in See Sheer.
Here is the end product:
Let me know what you think and if you have any questions. Be sure to comment below :)
Thanks for reading!!!!
Widget is loading comments...