Sunday, April 26, 2015

Summer Wish List


Greeting Beauties,

With summer right around the corner I thought that I would put together a wish list to share with you all and to also have a shopping list for the next time I go shopping. Of course I have more, but these were the first to come to mind.

(1) Women's Clinique 'Cleansing by Clinique' Sonic Brush Set for Very Dry to Dry Combination Skin ($102 Value)I have been really wanting to try one of the many face brushes that are currently on the market and what better way to try one along with one of your favorite brands (Clinique).
(2) Women's Urban Decay 'Naked on the Run' Palette (Limited Edition)
I love palettes that I can throw in my purse and apply them in the car or in the bathroom at work.  I have not purchased any of the Urban Decay palettes yet and thought that this may be a good one to start with since it comes with a bronzer, blush, and eye pencil as well.


(3) MARC JACOBS 'Daisy Sorbet' Eau de Toilette Spray (Limited Edition)
Marc Jacobs has not failed yet with any of these Daisy perfume's.  I haven't smelled this one yet, but am assuming that it smells lovely and the bottle is just Too Cute with the pink and purple flower

(4) Too Faced - Melted Metal Liquified Metallic Lipstick - Melted Metallic Jelly
I just love this Jelly shade of the Too Faced Melted Metal Metallic lipstick.  I know I can't go wrong with purple shades. This looks like it would go well with any look for a summer day or night look.

(5) Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio 331 I Dream of Greenie
I wish for this palette because I need more colorful shades for the summer.  I don't currently have any green shades like this and for the price of $7.24 you can't beat it.

(6) Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara 
I really have been wanting to try this mascara since it came out a couple of months ago, but just can't bring myself to spend $39.00 for it.  Maybe next year during tax season :) I'll stick to the falsies for now. That's why this is called a wish list. I may or may not purchase these items.

(7) Too Faced - Sugar Pop Sugary Sweet Eye Shadow Collection
This palette is just gorgeous. This is something that I may really buy, just because it just really cute.

(8) Too Faced - Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush something About Berry
If you have been following me you know that I do love blush (see previous post). So, of course I would fall in love with this beautiful blushes packaging and shape.

(9) Women's NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
I purchased this from a store on amazon a couple of months ago and it was a few shades too dark. The NARS line has so many different shades of foundation, where you have to go into the store and get matched to your shade before you purchase. If I find time this summer, I will definitely hit up the Sephora in J.C. Penny's to try it.

Let me know what's on your wish list, and also if you already have some of these items. Summer hurry up and come. I'm cold.  

Thanks for Reading!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment